Doing CLOSE READINGS
- How to Do a Close Reading
- Steps for Close Reading
- Close Reading Example: "The Lady of Shalott"
- Close Reading of a Literary Passage
- What is Close Reading?
- Getting an A on an English Paper: Close Reading -- Professors in every department want well-researched papers with good theses. Professors in English departments also want to see that you can read closely, paying excruciatingly close attention to the details of language.
- NEW CRITICISM & Close Reading
- Close Reading Guide
- Writing about Fiction
Chad C. Osborne and OZ Associates
You Are Visitor