"Racism has been done to everyone in the United States; therefore it can be 'undone'."
- White Privilege: Unpacking the Invisible Knapsack
- Global Perspectives on Racism Resources
- Teaching Tolerance
- Time To Speak Up -- Detailed discussion of the "Courageous Conversations" approach
- Beyond Diversity -- "a powerful and personally transforming two-day workshop designed to help teachers, parents and administrators consider the implications of racism, exclusion and prejudice on student learning."
- Justice Matters Institute -- "Justice Matters Institute defines a socially just society as one in which every group has a voice, every culture is respected, and every individual has equal access to resources and means of communication."
- Youth Activism Lead by Chicago's Freedom School
-- A Bay Area school to education activists for social and racial justice
Chad C. Osborne
The TEACHER DEVELOPMENT NETWORK
We are available for consulting and other services.
All courses and web pages Copyright © 2008